Pokemon: Fated Duel Pokemon: Fated Duel

WOW, that was amazing.
what kept running through my mind while watching it was "can you imagine if the anime was this good, I'd actually watch it then."

wow, just wow, very nice piece of work.

All in the Same Boat All in the Same Boat

I didn't think to much of this animation when it started, all the characters had the same voice, the setting seemed unimaginative, and the jokes started swimming like a dead fish (I'm not trying to make a joke, I'm just can't think of a better analogy) But WOW did all that turn around.

It was Hilarious!!

The woman's voice caught me totally off guard, the way the characters would banter back and forth was awesome, the jokes picked very well and the movie reference seemed to give it a little spark that fit so well and yet was totally unexpected.

All in all, I'd definitely say this animation "holds water"... okay, sorry, that was awful.

Phable responds:

Haha why, thank you. I appreciate the review, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

NACHIKO NACHIKO

The voice acting was great, except for once or twice when it sounded like they got to close to the microphone. The animation was really beautiful but the lip sync seemed to be left out. The narrative story was mundane enough to be relatable yet interesting enough to be profound.
Ending was sad though.

Look Daddy! Look Daddy!

Funny, but the constant loop made it little annoying.

Legend of Dragoon Legend of Dragoon

That seemed pretty good.
I say "seemed" because I've never played the legend of dragoon games (was there more than one? I don't know) anyway the video size was a little small and the audio seemed to get a little muffled a couple times, but other than that, it's a great animation.

AngelXMIkey responds:

video size small? XD you know what i went through to make it smaller, i had to reduce the quality and alot of other stuff. The .swf was 41 MB lol

Pikachu is Evil Pikachu is Evil

Well I had a good laugh.
I liked the animation it was pretty decent.
The drama was very pronounced on the account of there not being any dialog, I thought that was very well done, it reminded of the movie castaway where it didn't have a lot dialog but the actor really brings you into the experience, I know some people don't like it, but I enjoyed it (castaway and this).
However I would like to point out that the constant loop is a downside to this movie, even right clicking and disabling the "loop" command didn't help any, although a simple stop(); and replay button would have made it less annoying.

TechnoTac responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! and i saw what you meant about the looping, so i added a replay button :D

Kaijuverse Showreel Kaijuverse Showreel

I thought it looked pretty Epic until about a minute in, when I saw that part I just hung my head and sighed.
It started kinda cool then left me feeling disappointed.
Overall it's not terrible but I feel like I got trolled.

LordAsylus responds:

I see.

Sexy Shorts: Mailman Sexy Shorts: Mailman

That's hilarious, My favorite part was reading that this was based on a true story, that just made me laugh all the more, imagining this playing out in real life.

Cute pikachu animation! Cute pikachu animation!

Adorable. The almost unnoticed background sounds added a nice touch. Despite the the audio quality, Pikachu's voice acting was direct, simple and cute. overall it's pretty good, except for the lack of a break in the movie making it a constant loop. I like it.

Scarfy Scarfy

I'm a fan of your work, I was expecting to laugh, when I saw this was posted I thought "good I could really use some awesome humor right now".
Now after having watched it, although it wasn't humorous it was still awesome.
Great job as always man, keep it up.